Kayli's eyes

Kayli's eyes

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Arriving Home

A friend of ours documented our arrival home from China with our new daughter on June 11th and turned it into a  treasured keepsake.  We were led to believe that only our family was going to be there to greet us but we were pleasantly surprised by our church small group who were standing there, along with our family, cheering and celebrating with us!  It was overwhelming to feel their support and see the love.  We arrived so late in the evening (after being delayed) and couldn't believe they were all willing to come with their kiddos and everything!  They were all so excited for us and anxious to meet Kayli; it was amazing!!!  As I am coming around the corner when I put my hands up to my cheeks and looked at Shane right at the beginng it was because I caught a glimpse of everyone who had came and turned to Shane and said, "They all came!  They're all here!"  I was overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment