Kayli's eyes

Kayli's eyes

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gotcha Day's 1 Year Anniversary

It's hard to believe that this day has arrived, and so quickly.  This past year has been filled with so many highs and lows for me, as Kayli's Mom.  But I couldn't be more proud nor more in love with this joyful little girl; this beautiful daughter of mine, Kayli Hope.  She shares my middle name, Hope.  For just as my Mother deeply hoped in the Lord for a little girl and in doing so gave me that middle name, so I too deeply longed and hoped for over 10 years that we would one day be able to adopt a little girl from China!  Psalm 62:5 "Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him."  And now, one year after having her placed in my arms for the very first time, my sweaty, chicken-poxed, sobbing little girl, we celebrate God's faithfulness!  She was perfect!  This video is to celebrate Gotcha Day and her homecoming.  We love you Kayli Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment